- You can also use Browse to find books on a specific SUBJECT.
- Go to the Browse screen, and click on Subject in the drop-down list of indexes to get into ALEPH's Subject index. Then type in the subject you want to read about.
- In this example we want to find books about sports injuries.
Type in your subject: sports injuries and click on Go.
- This will open the Subject Index:
- The Subject index shows that we have 17 general books on sports injuries and a number on specific aspects of sports injuries (e.g. Sports injuries--Exercise therapy). Click on Sports injuries to see the 17 books: