Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The aim of this guide is to help you find information for your essay by showing you:
- some relevant resources available in UCT Libraries
- how to access these resources effectively.
Use the blue tabs above to navigate through the guide. You will find information on:
- How to search for literature
- Tips for effective searching ECO1010S/ECO1110S
- Tips for effective searching ECO1011S
- Tips for effective searching ECO1007S
- Evaluating Internet resources
If you require more help, please contact me using details on the right of this page